Dalserf House is a stand alone two-storey office pavilion – providing over 3,000 sq. ft. of high quality office space.
Benefitting from the Parks excellent demographics, public transport, connectivity and on-site amenities, Dalserf House offers a “ready to occupy” high quality open plan office environment. The accommodation benefits from existing IT infrastructure to the Parks Broadband and VoIP Telephony network and is available fully furnished, if required.
The first floor of Dalserf House is currently available offering 3,198 sq. ft. of flexible office space, designed to facilitate a variety of working environments.
- High Quality office accommodation
- With existing fit out
- 2.5m clear floor to ceiling height
- 4 kN per m2 floor loading
- 150mm void inc raised access floor
- Male, female and accessible toilets
- DDA Compliant on the ground floor
- Car parking spaces included (ratio 1:250) - additional spaces available
- Natural ventilation with heating system
- Suspended ceilings with recessed modern lighting
- IT enabled (broadband and telephony)
- EPC 'E' rated (optional 'Carbon Neutral' building with 100% green / renewable power via our associated wind farm)